TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Booking Process- bookings can be made online on our website , by phone 00 353(0) 47 70687 or 00 353 (0) 86 1080738 , By email to email@example.com or by post to Busy Bee Ceramics, Mullan Village, Emyvale, Co. Monaghan
- Your booking will be held for 10 days until we receive FULL PAYMENT . This prevents others from booking this event at a specific time on a specific date
- On receipt of your payment you will receive a confirmation of your booking and payment together with a copy of our terms & conditions
- CANCELLATION CHARGES – once we have confirmed your booking your right to cancel without penalty ends as designated by the Office Of Fair Trading as we have booked you into a Pottery event at a specific time on a specific date
THE TERMS OF CANCELLATION ARE AS FOLLOWS
- Party Reservations cancelled less than 1 week before the event will mean 25 % of the booking fee will be kept ( the reason for this is it is too late for us to advertise this event)”and you will be refunded the remainder”
- Party Reservations cancelled 14 days and above will receive Full Refund
CHANGES /CANCELLATIONS ON GROUP BOOKINGS. Group bookings are priced on the number of participants. Should Numbers change contact us immediately and we will reprice your event. THIS POLICY IS IN PLACE TO PROMOTE THE SMOOTH RUNNING OF BUSY BEE CERAMICS AND A BETTER SERVICE FOR ALL OUR CUSTOMERS.
- Your Party will take approx 1 hour depending on the number in your group.
- We will confirm your FINISH TIME at time of booking
- Please note: we cannot accommodate your group after your FINISH TIME as we have other parties booked in.