Learn How to Throw a Pot
now Taking Bookings
Classes & Events
- Throw your very own coffee mug: Wed: 17th Oct
- Yoga/Pottery day: Sat: 20th Oct
- Dress up & Paint your goblet: Sat: 27th Oct
- Design your ow personalised Christmas decorations: Sat: 8th Dec
€30.00 – €50.00
- Halloween camp: Dress up & paint your monster: Wed 31st Oct
- Halloween camp: Make a clay monster: Thurs 1st Nov
- Halloween Camp: Throw a monsters pot on the potter’s wheel: Fri 2nd Nov
- Christmas decorations for kids: Sat 24th Nov
- Painting Rudolf: Sat 1st Dec
- Make your own Christmas tree on the potter’s wheel: Sat 8th Dec
€15.00 – €25.00
Have a relaxing baby shower with Busy Bee Ceramics. A lovely chance to catch up with friends and family before the arrival of your new baby. Paint baby booties and baby mugs.
Have your very own “ghost” moment and enjoy a relaxing hour at the potter’s wheel with your loved one.
Enjoy a fun birthday party at Busy Bee Ceramics, whether it’s painting a piece of pottery or making your own on our potter’s wheel it will be a birthday party with a difference. We can also organise pizza in Daybreak after you finish making your masterpiece.
€15.00 – €18.00
A fun filled hen party to enjoy with your family & friends decorating your personalised plates, mugs & bowls. All the hens can sign a piece of pottery, a keepsake for the hen. Throw a pot on the potter’s wheel with our expert help. Our studio is decorated for your hen party. Bring your own bubbly. A trophy is presented for the best masterpiece. All “Masterpieces “ are returned within 2/3 weeks by courier or can be collected at the studio. All hens receive a busy bee ceramics “Master Potter Certificate”.